Second annual ‘Lynn Project’ collects 19 boxes for families struggling in the Philippines

Hannah Jannol, Editor-in-Chief

Juniors Maya Miro and Mikey Kahtan worked with History teacher Mr. William Reusch, right, to sort through and organize donations of food and clothing as a part of their class’s Lynn project. The Lynn project was spearheaded last year by Mr. Reusch and his students to raise money and necessities for those affected by extreme poverty in the Philippines. The project is named after Mr. Reusch’s son’s nanny, who is Filipino and whose actual name cannot be disclosed for personal reasons. Money is still being raised at https://bit.ly/2kRZiWF.

Meet the Writer
Hannah Jannol, Editor-in-Chief Emeritus
Hannah Jannol was Editor-in-Chief of the Boiling Point during the 2017-2018 school year. She now lives in Manhattan and attends The New School as a History and Economics major. She writes for their HerCampus chapter, edits obituaries for The Trace, writes poetry for Eleven and a Half literary magazine, and runs an Instagram and Twitter for Uptown Stories. When she's not writing, reading or editing, she is serving pitas at Mamoun's falafel in the Village, or trying a new iced coffee spot with a friend. Her favorite part of being on Boiling Point was production night, and writing long-form features stories, many of which won awards from CSPA, Quill & Scroll and the American Jewish Press Association.