Second annual ‘Lynn Project’ collects 19 boxes for families struggling in the Philippines

Hannah Jannol, Editor-in-Chief

Juniors Maya Miro and Mikey Kahtan worked with History teacher Mr. William Reusch, right, to sort through and organize donations of food and clothing as a part of their class’s Lynn project. The Lynn project was spearheaded last year by Mr. Reusch and his students to raise money and necessities for those affected by extreme poverty in the Philippines. The project is named after Mr. Reusch’s son’s nanny, who is Filipino and whose actual name cannot be disclosed for personal reasons. Money is still being raised at https://bit.ly/2kRZiWF.

Meet the Writer
Hannah Jannol, Editor-in-Chief

Hannah eats, breathes, sweats, bleeds Boiling Point. She has been writing since freshman year, and has been an editor of various sections since 10th grade. Now, she is the Editor-in-Chief and loves to write, do layout, and most importantly, edit. Outside of the Boiling Point office, Hannah loves English, History, and Tanach classes, as well as biking in Venice and trying new restaurants with friends.